Views:14 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-30 Origin:Site
Carbide rotary burr, also known as carbide die milling cutter, can be used with high-speed electric grinder or pneumatic tool. Carbide rotary burr is widely used in machinery, automobile, shipbuilding, chemical industry, process engraving and other industrial sectors.
The use of the carbide rotary burr
Classification of carbide rotary burr
The advantages of the carbide rotary burr
The choose of the carbide rotary burr
(1) Finish machining various metal mold cavities, such as shoe molds, etc.
(2) All kinds of metal and non-metal craft carving, craft gift carving.
(3) Clean up flashes, burrs, and welds of cast, forged, and welded parts, such as machine foundries, shipyards, and automobile factories.
(4) Chamfer rounding and groove processing of various mechanical parts, cleaning pipes, and finishing the inner hole surface of mechanical parts, such as machinery factories and repair shops.
(5) Trimming of impeller runners, such as automobile engine factory.
Carbide rotary burr has been widely used in developed countries and is an important means to improve production efficiency and realize bench worker mechanization. In recent years, this kind of tool has been gradually popularized and applied in Our country. With the increasing of users, Carbide rotary burr will become a necessary tool for fitters and repairmen.
Tungsten carbide burr is a carbide rotary burr, with high melting point, high specific gravity, high hardness of physical properties, installed in pneumatic tools and power tools on the high-speed rotary file cutting tools, generally used to remove metal burr, grinding back welding scar, welding should be cleaned before welding.
Double cut carbide rotary burr is also a carbide rotary burr, uniform force, it has a balance on both sides. Features that are easy to master.
1. Carbide rotary burr can process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals, as well as marble, jade, bone and other non-metals.
2. Basically can replace the small grinding wheel with a handle, and no dust pollution.
3. High productivity. The machining efficiency is ten times higher than that of manual file and nearly ten times higher than that of small grinding wheel with handle.
4. Good processing quality and high finish. Can process various high precision mold cavity.
5. The carbide rotary burr has long service life. Its durability is 10 times better than that of high-speed steel tool and over 200 times better than that of small grinding wheel.
6. The carbide rotary burr is easy to master, simple to use, safe and reliable.
7. Comprehensive processing cost can be reduced by tens of times.
We can choose carbide rotary burr according to our own needs. For example, the material of parts is very hard, so we can choose tungsten carbide burr. If the parts are perfectly symmetrical, a double cut carbide rotary burr can be selected. Since each part has a different structure, the type of carbide rotary burr is also different, so you should prepare as many hard alloy rotary files as possible. Hard alloy rotary file suit is very suitable for the file demand of the industry, a wide range of models, affordable.
To improve our work efficiency, we should make best use of the useful carbide rotary burr.