Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-26 Origin: Site
CNC Machining Technology and Its Application in Die Machining
CNC (Numerical Control Machine Tool) is the abbreviation of Computer Number Control, which is an automatic machine tool equipped with a program control system. The control system can logically process the program specified by the control code or other symbolic instructions, and decode it, so as to make the machine tool move and process the parts. Numerical control (English name: Numerical Control abbreviation: NC) technology refers to the technology that uses digital instructions composed of numbers, characters and symbols to realize the motion control of one or more mechanical equipment. Numerical control generally uses a general-purpose or special-purpose computer to realize digital program control, so numerical control is also called Computer Numerical Control, referred to as CNC, and is generally referred to as CNC abroad.
1. High machining accuracy and stable machining quality;
2. It can carry out multi-coordinate linkage, and can process parts with complex shapes;
3. When the machining parts are changed, generally only the numerical control program needs to be changed, which can save production preparation time;
4. The machine tool itself has high precision and high rigidity, can choose favorable processing amount, and has high productivity (generally 3 to 5 times that of ordinary machine tools);
5. The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
6. Higher quality requirements for operators and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel.
CNC machining generally needs to follow the following principles:
1. The accuracy and surface roughness of the workpiece to be processed should be guaranteed.
2. Make the processing route the shortest, reduce the idle travel time, and improve the processing efficiency.
3. Try to simplify the workload of numerical calculation and simplify the processing program.
4. For some repeated programs, subroutines should be used.
The application and importance of CNC in mold processing:
Due to the rising labor cost in today's society, the previous work of preparing mold templates has been gradually replaced by CNC. Compared with the previous manual preparation, its advantages are: the relative position accuracy of the machining holes, the hole accuracy is high, and the work efficiency has been greatly improved. promote. In addition, the curved and special-shaped forming parts in the metal mold; the processing of the plastic mold forming cavity requires the use of CNC processing technology.