Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-03 Origin: Site
CNC wedM machining
1. Introduction to CNC Wire Cutting Machine
The WEDM machine tool consists of the machine tool body, control system, pulse power supply, wire transport mechanism, working fluid circulation mechanism and auxiliary equipment (automatic programming system).
Wire-cut machine tools can be divided into high-speed smuggling machine tools and low-speed smuggling machine tools.
2. Principles and characteristics of CNC wire cutting
1. The principle of CNC wire cutting
It is a process method to process the workpiece through the electric corrosion effect during the pulse discharge between the electrode and the workpiece.
The basic principle of CNC wire cutting: using a moving thin metal wire (copper wire or molybdenum wire) as a tool wire electrode (negative electrode), and the workpiece to be cut is a workpiece electrode (as a positive electrode) during processing. A pulse voltage is applied between the wire electrode and the workpiece, and the working fluid covers the wire electrode. Spark discharge is continuously generated between the two, and the workpiece is moved relative to the wire electrode on a predetermined trajectory under the control of the numerical control system (workbench), so that the wire electrode is electro-eroded along the required cutting route to complete the processing of the workpiece.
2. Features of CNC wire cutting
(1) It can process difficult-to-cut conductive materials. For example, hardened steel, cemented carbide, etc.:
(2) It can process micro-shaped holes, narrow slits and complex parts, which can effectively save valuable materials:
(3) The workpiece is almost free from cutting force. Suitable for processing low-rigidity workpieces and small parts:
(4) It is conducive to the improvement of processing accuracy and facilitates the realization of automation in the processing process.
(5) Relying on the offset function of the gap compensation of the numerical control system, the rough and fine electrodes of the EDM machine can be programmed and processed at one time, and the gap between the punch and the punch can be adjusted arbitrarily.
3. Application of CNC wire cutting
1. Electrodes with complex shapes, perforations, and tapers
2. Injection mold, extrusion mold, stretch film, die
3. Processing of forming tools, templates, and contour gauges
4. Processing of prototypes, special shapes, special materials, and precious materials